A 500,000-gallon elevated storage water tank bearing the Jackson Utility Division logo is in the process of being cleaned, repaired, and painted – interior and exterior – at 1039 Crawford Springs Road.
Constructed in 1999, the water tank is the last active one with the JUD logo and one of 12 currently in service for Jackson Energy Authority that provides water storage for customer consumption and fire protection.
Jackson Utility Division began Jackson Energy Authority June 5, 2001.
(PHOTO: 1039 Crawford Springs Road)
